- Being with you is so special to me, go to the place you make coffee and tea (A6 Personalised Postcard Clue)
We suggest you hide the next clue inside a tea or coffee canister or cupboard or near the kettle. (depending on what your partner drinks).
- Riddle me this....To find the next hiding place, what is not a person but has hands and a face?
- It has no legs but it can run, head to this place......this is so much fun!
Answer: Water/Tap/Bath. This can be anywhere where there is running water, like a shower or a bath.
- elbats ti peek ot sgel ruof sah ti
elbat eht rednu si eulc txen eht
Answer: Table. This one is written backwards so you need to read from right to left
- This is thirsty work it’s time for a drink, the next clue is somewhere near the ____
Answer: Sink. This can be next to the kitchen sink, or en-suite sink, we suggest leaving a bottle or can of your partners drink next to this clue so they can have a drink while completing the hunt.
- I’m tall when I am young, I am short when I am old. What could I be? You need to know as the answer is near me.
- Wordsearch Puzzle
Answers: 1. LOVE 2. KISS 3. YOU 4. HEART 5. SOUL 6. LIPS the leftover letters remaining spell out SOFA
After finding all the answers you are left with 4 letters, these spell out 'SOFA' you can hide your clue behind a cushion or underneath.
- Another riddle for my soul mate, off you hurry do not wait. If you find me in a road, you’ll have a decision to make. If you find me in a drawer, you’ll be ready to eat cake.
Answer: Fork, you can leave the clue inside the knife and fork drawer
- What loses it’s head in the morning but gets it back at night? Can this be where the next clue is? I think it might....
- When cupids arrow strikes, things get flirty, head to the place where the clothes are _____
Answer: Dirty, you can either put your next clue in a laundry basket or maybe near the washing machine.
- Bread goes inside of me but never comes out. If I start smoking, you’re bound to shout!
- Crossword Puzzle
Answers: 1. ROSE 2. VENUS 3. FEBRUARY 4. MINNIE highlighted answer is OVEN
- The more I dry, the wetter I get, hiding under here, you’ll find a clue my dear.
- If you drop me I am sure to crack, give me a smile and I will always smile back.
- Code Breaker Puzzle
You need to use the code breaker key to decipher the code at the bottom
Answer: Under Bed
- Final Card - this card reads 'I hope you have had fun, your hunt is now done.
I just want to say Happy Valentines Day'
You will leave this card wherever the last clue points to along with your suprise whether it be a gift or even just yourself..... whatever you fancy! Make it as naughty or as nice as you like!