How much is postage?
Things that fit through a post box (most jewellery, tree decorations, hugs etc) is £2.00 1st class Royal Mail and we despatch everything within 1-3 working days.
*Things that don't fit through a letter box (mugs, make up pot's, large boxes etc) is £4 - 1st class Royal Mail
Basically the most you will pay is £4 for 1st class delivery.
International delivery prices:-
- We only offer a tracked and traced service at £12 to ensure the order arrives quickly and safely
- We also offer a standard European delivery for £4, this is not tracked.
Can I send a gift note with my order?
To add a personalised gift card message with your order simply click here the cards cost 50p and are printed onto high quality textured card.
International Postage due to the Royal Mail Strikes
The period that compensation can be claimed for loss has been extended on our International services from 10 - 15 days to 30 working days from the expected delivery date.
Most of our items have 4 options for packaging, due to our #protectthepenguinsfromplastic campaign we are reducing our plastic packaging by 90% and so our products are sent unpackaged as standard.
You can choose any of the following options below which are all made with recyclable kraft card and paper:-
Unpackaged - Your item will arrive unpackaged
Gift Envelope - Your item will arrive in a Porky Penguin kraft gift envelope with silver foil ready to gift
Gift Pouch - A fabric natural coloured gift pouch
Gift Box - Your item will arrive in a luxury kraft gift box with black internal velvet lining ready to gift
Do you post overseas?
- Yes we post overseas, if your country is not listed please contact us.
How do you deliver your products?
- We use Royal Mail to deliver our products, all our products are delivered either 1st class and packed carefully with plenty of bubble wrap to ensure safety to the product while in transit.
The best way to contact us is by phone and email on email@example.com we are inundated on our social media platforms and so messages can be easily missed so if you need to contact us about a specific order please email or call us rather than using social media.
What are your earrings made of?
- All our earrings are sterling silver and hypoallergenic and have no nickel
What are your necklaces made of?
- The majority of our necklaces are sterling silver, each individual product will list the materials used.
My friend likes Lobster's can you do lobster earrings? Or any other random animal or figure?
- We have a huge variety of earrings available and are constantly adding new designs to the website, we do also offer bespoke orders so if you have a friend who likes lobsters, spiders, cake, hamburgers or pretty much anything else then drop us an email and we will send you some images!
Are frames included with your prints?
- We no longer offer a framed service, all prints are sold print only so that you have the freedom of choosing your own frame. All our prints are A4. Should you want your print printing in a different size please contact us.
WiIl I see my wedding sign before it is dispatched?
- Yes we require a final approval of all products before we post them out to you, this will be sent to the email address that you give us at the time of ordering. You will need to check the details very carefully as sometimes we can make mistakes (we are only human).
Can I change certain parts of the 'un-personalised' sections?
- In most cases we can tailor most products but please email us to check before ordering.
Do you accept returns?
- For personalised products we cannot offer a return unless a mistake has been made by us or if the product has been damaged in transit.
- If you order does not arrive within 14 days please let us know so we can check the details and resend.
- Any missing orders must be reported within 30 days
What happens if I am not happy with my product?
- Luckily for us this happens very rarely, but in the unlikely event you are not happy with your product please contact us and we will be happy to resolve this for you.