Summer Holiday Activity Cards
Regular price £5.00
A set of 30 activity cards to help make the summer holidays a breeze!
Some cards include a QR code that leads you to interesting crafts and activities!
What do the cards say?
- Write a letter to a family member and include a picture that you have drawn then head to the post office to post it to them.
- Spend the day at your favourite park and see if you can find something that you haven't noticed before.
- Make your own salt dough (QR CODE CARD)
- Have a water fight and see how many friends and neighbours you can get involved
- Make your own lunch and have a picnic in the garden! Try something you have not eaten before.
- Make a tasty cornflake tart (QR CODE CARD)
- Indoor scavenger hunt (TICK SHEET ACTIVITY)
- Call one of your favourite family members and ask them five interesting questions.
- Go through your toys and choose some that you do not use anymore to donate to charity.
- Write a postcard to your best friend.
- Make your own climbing rainbow (QR CODE CARD)
- Choose your favourite teddy and organise a birthday party for them!
- Make some musical instruments and make your own band! (QR CODE CARD)
- Create a mini assault course in your garden and see how fast you can do it,
- Find 8 things that begin with the first letter of your name (ACTIVITY CARD)
- Make a dancing giraffe and then put on a show (QR CODE CARD)
- Google some old historic photos of your town and see how much it has changed.
- Make some fluffy slime (QR CODE CARD)
- Write your own story and draw your own pictures to go with it.
- Go on a walk and try and find a park that you have never visited before.
- Make some instant vanilla ice cream (QR CODE CARD)
- Visit your local library and choose some interesting books to take home.
- Turn your living room into a cinema for the day and watch your favourite film! Don't forget popcorn!
- Do a random act of kindness
- Grow some sunflowers and see if you can grow one as high as the sky
- Outdoor scavenger hunt (Tick box activity cards)
- Learn a dance (QR CODE CARD)
- Make a family time capsule and fill it with lots of photos and reminders of your favourite memories.
- Go for a walk and collect some smooth stones! Then make an amazing photo holder! (QR CODE CARD)
- Three things I love about ....... (ACTIVITY CARD)